Where does drama come from? How do we react to it? How much drama can be created by simple semicolon? This week we explore The Great Semicolon Affair.
- Peter Cooper Friendly publisher, programmer and author
- Derick Bailey Consultant and aspiring microprenuer
- H. Alan Stevens Father, Geek & Speaker
- Dave Ward Software developer focusing on jQuery and web application usability.
- Sara Chipps Just a girl, standing in front of a compiler, asking it to love her.
- Tenderlove When I'm not trimming my beard, I'm hanging out with my lady.
The music tracks this week are either Creative Commons from Magnatune or 30 - 60 seconds snips used as Fair Use.
Our Loving Sponsor